The Shifting Winds

The winds are changing.

I can feel it in the air around me, a quiet hum, a subtle shift.

Where are they leading? I do not know. To what are they turning? I couldn't say. But the sky is calm and the anticipation is palpable.

2016 was a difficult year for me personally, for a multitude of reasons, but 2017 feels different. It isn't idealism or resolutions or jumping on the complain and compare bandwagon. Its an energy in the air, like the clear sky before a storm. I feel it with every sunrise, rainstorm and sunny day. I feel a peace surrounding me that wasn't there last year, telling me that this year is going to bring change- good change, joyful change. I feel God in my spirit as I have not felt Him in a long time.

My words are flowing from my pen again and it feels like the flowers of my life are blooming.

The winds are changing and we stand ready. God show us your way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering