Afirmation

Ok I know I already posted today but I just have to share this. God is so good!

Today I emailed my Community Coordinators at Fuller Theological Seminary. Basically this is a married couple that act as the RAs on the two floors of my apartment building. So I sent them an email saying I was not going to be actually moving in when my lease starts because I will be in India for August. Tonight I got an email back from the wife of the pair. In it she mentioned that she was very happy that I was getting to go to India...because she and her husband are from India! They moved to the States a few years ago when they felt God calling them to be missionaries.

I feel like this is such an affirmation from the Lord that I am exactly where He wants me to be. Not only am I going to India, but then I am moving sight unseen to California, where my CCs ARE FROM INDIA. Now I am telling you I do not think that is a coincidence! This is going to make the transition to Fuller a lot easier knowing that I will have someone there, in my apartment building, who will understand exactly what I will have just been through. I foresee a nice coffee date with my first friend in CA, and maybe she will even cook me some Indian food!

I thank the Lord for taking me into the unknown and for making every tiny piece of the puzzle work together. It is so calming to know that the God who created the universe is taking care of me every step of the way. Isn't He so good to us?

Comments

  1. Meredith sounds as if she's growing by leaps and bounds. Our brothers and sisters in India are tremendous examples to us, especially pertaining to prayer. All of our fellow believers there will continue to be in my heart, just as they have been since our first trip to India many years ago. "Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
    K Hooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering