Being Busy=Less Blogging. Oops.

It is a busy time for me here in Pasadena. The quarter is rapidly coming to a close, meaning papers, research, procrastination, and more papers. Lots of exciting things are coming up too though, such as:

1. Travelling back to GA for one of my best friend's wedding this weekend.
2. The AYM team bringing some of the students to SoCal for a weekend of adventure in June.
3. GRADUATION with my mom and brother coming to town.
4. Oh, and did I mention I am trying to move to the Apache reservation? So that means packing, praying for the funds to come in so I can move, support raising, worrying about support raising, and thinking lots about my future there.

Life is a crazy ride people. Being so busy I barely have time to dwell on the fact that in just a few weeks I will be leaving the place I have called home for the last two years. Its probably better that way, as I have taken to tearing up at Hallmark commercials these days.

I guess life is a series of hellos and goodbyes. Both can be hard, but I can tell you that all of the in-betweens make it worth it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce