Nerves nerves nerves

Ok I'm just going to put this out there. I'm a little bit scared. In my heart of hearts I truly trust in the Lord and His provision, and for this reason I generally have a pretty chill persona when it comes to the adventures of the next few months. But somewhere in there, I am kind of scared. It is so much coming at me so fast. There is so much that has to come together and I feel the pressure. The problem is that little creeping doubt that comes into my mind. The doubt that my Visa will be approved, that I will be able to raise all my support, that I will be able to pay for seminary, and that I will be able to handle missing so much by moving across the country. I'm nervous. And although I think this doubt comes a bit from the enemy, I also think it is ok to be a little nervous. A lot of change is heading my way and a lot is unknown. I am pushing forward with no knowledge of what is to come.

But I'm pushing forward because I know this is God's plan for me. No one said it would be easy. Fun? Yes. Scary? Probably. Prayer is going to be essential throughout the next month, and I would love to have as many people praying for me as possible. Pray for peace and security over the next month. That I would soak up each moment with my family. This is a time for me to learn how essential it is to spend each day on my knees talking to my Father.

 It is going to be a crazy couple of months, but I know it will be worth it. Its good for me to take risks every now and then, even if I am the most risk-averse person alive! I thank the Lord for caring about me enough to challenge me.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce