I started this blog in order to record my adventures. Thus, because of my lack of adventure posting you may think I have settled into the dull and normal life of a seminary student. My dear friends, this is not true!

Adventures in Seminary:

1. I discovered a deep love for broccoli. So much goodness in such tiny trees!

 2. I stayed up until midnight writing a paper. I did not work ahead. (seriously, don't scoff. This is crazy for me.)

3. I chose to cheer for a certain Super Bowl team NOT because of their jerseys. Woooaaahh. Instead I rooted for the one with the quarterback who was most likely to be nice. Obvs. Manning>Brady.

4. I bought the expensive kind of ice cream...twice.


The list goes on and on my friends! Adventures are high here in Southern California. Next week I might even go so far as to cook a real dinner!

Aren't you glad you invest in reading this blog??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce