Home again.

And just like that I am home again, to the big city home that is. Being in Georgia was a wonderful time of connecting with dear friends, spending time with family and people that I love, and getting to enjoy some unexpected adventures. I left exhausted but so happy and so blessed. One of the most exciting things was arriving back in Pasadena late last night. As I drove up to the apartment with my friends here I felt like I was where I was supposed to be. I was elated to feel such joy at being back in Pasadena, as the last year has been full of the ups and downs of any transition. As I reunited with friends here I felt the same happiness and excitement as when I met my friends in Georgia and that meant so much to me. I have finally settled here in Pasadena and I feel like a smile has been plastered on my face all day long!

So I realized that I have added one more home to my list. One more place where there is love and joy, where adventures abound and reuniting is sweet. On Saturday I head to the reservation. I am not unpacked from Georgia and I am not packed for Arizona. I have a lot to do but I know it all will get done. And who knows, I might be adding another place to call home to my list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering