Pick-up trucks and long long days

The stars! Oh my goodness the stars! It is as if I can see the whole milky way out here and I just stare and stare! What an amazing reminder of how amazing our God is!

Tonight it is late and I have had another long but good day. I worked with the visiting church pulling weeds at the elementary school and then doing another VBS. Tonight we picked up the other intern and we are pooped! But I will leave you with one picture of my day:

I am in the bed of a '89 pick up truck sitting with about 12 Apache kids and one adult/sister flying (safely) down the road as we go to drop them off at their houses after VBS. Can you picture it? Pretty cool, right?

This is the life, I am telling ya! 

Comments

  1. ...pretty cool indeed...just think...when God created those stars... He was thinking of you...and when He created those children...He was thinking of you...i am pretty sure He will be thinking of you all day long...blessings and love and prayers and hugs...i love you elaine/ccww

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce