My Only Hope

I realized something tonight for the first time. I realized that for the first time in my life, I have no life plan. You may ask me my five year plan, but in all truth, I have no five day plan. Its not irresponsibility that brings me to this point. Its not even a lack of looking forward. Its just a simple fact. The fact is that all I have is You. I literally have nothing else to follow or walk towards. I have no plan and no expectations, for I have been brought into the unknown. Yes, I have my desires, my wants, my hopes, but all of this is worthless without You in my life. I desire marriage, I desire a fulfilling career, I desire family, but You alone know and understand the desires of my heart. You formed me from dust and raised me into the woman I am today and You alone will carry me forward. For the first time in my life I am giving over control because I have no choice. I am following You into the unknown because You are all I have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering