Babys, Songs, and Story Time

Today I went to story time for babies at the library. Don't worry, I brought a baby so I would fit in. I made a scene bringing in my big stroller when the singing had already started and then accidentally parking it in the "fire lane." The storyteller begrudgingly got up to move it to the "stroller parking lot" which wasn't really a parking lot at all. I wanted to make a speech about being new at this or about just being a lowly nanny trying to make it through graduate school, but then again, I really just wanted someone to read me a story.


To be honest I think all the moms/dads/nannies were enjoying the books and songs more than the babies were. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce