Covered by my Father's Hands

‎"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand." 
John 10:27-29


What peace this brings, to know that no matter what happens, we can never be snatched from our Father's hands. To have such a caring and loving Savior who knows us, who gives us life, and who protects us. I could not imagine anything better, and I will continually strive to please my Father who has done so much to save me. 


Praise Him, our Savior and Redeemer. Our Father. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Faith Within Suffering

Five Years After the Divorce