The Time of My Life

On this day three years ago I boarded a plane for the most life-altering experience God has granted me thus far. During my five months in Salamanca, Spain God revealed to me my weaknesses and shortcomings, and helped me to see how much He loved me and wanted to use me. He gave me some of the most amazing friends and relationships and my life has not been the same since.

It is amazing to me that three years have passed since then.
Thank you God. Thank you for taking me to Spain and changing my life.


Hace tres años que viajé a España por una experiencia que cambió mi vida completamente. Durante los cinco meses in Salamanca Dios me mostró mis debilidades y me ayudó a ver como me quiere y me quiere usar. Dios me dio algunos de los mejores amigos y relaciones y mi vida ha sido completamente diferente hasta este viaje. Es increíble que tres años han pasado desde mi viaje a Salamanca. Gracias a Dios por el viaje, y por cambiando mi vida. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering