To Truly Live!

I have decided.


I am going to stop looking at Pinterest pictures or watching movies and wishing my life was different. I am going to stop wishing that it was more fabulous, or vintage, or picture perfect. I am going to stop wishing and start doing. I am going to make it fabulous, because seriously, my life IS fabulous! I have traveled the world and I am only 22. I have been places, seen things, made friends. My life...is fabulous.
I am going to be fabulous.
Every day will be an adventure. Every day will be worth it.
I am going to step out of pictures and movies and quotes and live.


I will travel to exotic places, even if I can only afford to go a few feet from my apartment.
I am going to embrace love anywhere I see it in my life.
I am going to laugh out loud.
I am going to laugh TOO loud.
I am going to skip when I want to and I am going to eat expensive ice cream.
I am going to write letters.
I am going to give as many hugs as people will take.
I am going to make memories instead of living in them.
I am going to praise the Lord my God from the rooftops.


I am going to stop wishing my life
and actually live it.




This is going to be fun. 

Comments

  1. ..."open my eyes that i may see...glimpses of Truth Thou has for me...place in my hand the wonderful Key...that shall unclasp and set me free...Spirit Divine"... see it...live it...write about it...and take us with you sweet girlfriend...i love you much elaine/ccww

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."open my eyes that i may see...glimpses of Truth Thou has for me...place in my hand the wonderful Key...that shall unclasp and set me free...Spirit Divine"... see it...live it...write about it...and take us with you sweet girlfriend...i love you much elaine/ccww

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Endings and Beginnings

Always Stuck In an Airport

Faith Within Suffering